Q: Is it a problem that the Biomat is electric?
A: The Biomat has an electro magnetic interceptor in the control box that converts harmful AC current into DC current. DC current is bio-compatible in the body. A DC pulse runs through the Kurare carbon, ceramic super fiber and this generates the negative ions and the far infrared light. To avoid AC current keep the control box away from your body when using the Biomat.
*Return Policy: Once payment is received, customers may cancel their order without any penalty within 7 days after receipt of the products for a full refund or exchange. All returned merchandise must be in original factory condition, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, and all accessories. The shipping and handling is paid by the customer both ways. If they return it after 7 days, refer to the chart to see the corresponding refund amount. The clock begins from the day they receive the product.
How to Handle Returns
If your customer wants to return their product:
1. Call Richway (808-589-2800) and have the RI number of the order being returned ready.
2. Request an RMA number ( Return Authorization number)
3. Tell customer to put the RMA number on the outside of the box in clear, large, legible writing away from the zip code zone of the address. It is also well advised to ship it via UPS.
4. Have them ship to:
1314 South King St. Suite 520
Honolulu, HI 96814
Customer and Distributor Support call your Sponsor first.
Richway Contact Info:
- Tel: (808) 589-2800
- Fax (808) 597-1651
- Address: 1750 Kalakaua Ave. Suite 103 Honolulu, HI 96826
- Hours: M-F: 10-6pm and Sat 10-2pm.
- Website: www.Richwayusa.com
Set up your username to login on www.Richwayusa.com website. You first need to create a login name and password. You can get your password and login name on the website.
Once your email will come with your www.Richwaybackoffice.com login details.
- Email: email@example.com